Primary Monitor Wrapping (?) in Photoshop

HeatherH

I recently moved over to an iMac desktop with dual monitors (specs below). When in PS, if I use the mouse or my tablet with quick gestures - like most brush strokes - or even hovering over the tablet sometimes, the window displaying PS shifts and bit, and then wraps around from the right side of the screen to the left. If I stop for a second, the monitor flashes, and then the display returns to normal. Restarting PS or the computer doesn't fix it. The second monitor doesn't appear to be changed during this process. Any help in unraveling this one would be super appreciated :)

iMac Retina 4k, 21.5 inch primary (HP 22cwa secondary)

3.1GH

16gb memory

OSx 10.11.1

Wacom Intuos CTL-480/s

I turned off the graphics processor as D suggested, and so far things are operating much more smoothly. I can't replicate my earlier issue, so hopefully this one's in the bag.

In the event that it's not, my secondary screen seems completely unaffected, Samantha. No changes in it when PS does its odd flash/wrap issue.

And I updated the drivers on the Wacom immediately Brian :) I've had some fun issues with that thing in the past!  Fingers crossed and thanks for all the help.

• Like 1