PC shopping for 2023?

Michelle Pena

Talked to the Calibrite company and they mentioned I could use the old one i1 display and I could download some software for it. If I wanted to buy a new one they suggested this these two and I'm not quite sure which one to purchase. I'm leaning towards the Calibrite Display Plus HL. The other suggested device is the Calibrite Display Pro HL.  So the two middle shown on the chart.

I will link up their comparison chart. Which do you think ? :/ 

https://calibrite.com/us/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2023/06/Calibrite-Calibrator-comparison-chart-USA_0723.pdf

Either. :D

I know that's not a real answer, but I had the Display Pro HL on my Amazon list for awhile, but since I will likely be getting a Apple Studio Display for my next Mac purchase in a few years, I might just go ahead and purchase the Calibrite Display Plus HL. The cost difference between the two seems minor now, so I'd get the better one and agree with your thinking. Apple Displays are so friggin' bright, that you need all the help you can get.

I checked out the link you sent of Damien’s recommendations , I noticed he recommends the color checker? Does this calibrator check color and brightness? I didn’t realize this was on his list . Should I use that one instead? The ones I listed here he doesn’t have step by step instructions? 🥴