Storybook tutorial

Hi just about to follow storybook tutorial on a large blank document.  When I creat shapes, clip and insert pictures do I sharpen each picture before inserting or sharpen at end. This is very new the document will be approx 60 inches by 40 inches so the shapes will be large? Hope this makes sense

1 hour ago, acomb9709 said:

Hi just about to follow storybook tutorial on a large blank document.  When I creat shapes, clip and insert pictures do I sharpen each picture before inserting or sharpen at end. This is very new the document will be approx 60 inches by 40 inches so the shapes will be large? Hope this makes sense

Hi why when i am trying to place files in shapes created in storybooks they keep coming up as cannot place as file would be too big?  Do I need to resize images as I thought when placed they automatically resized to fit no cropping or resizing was necessary?  

I have a PC laptop running windows 10 and Elements 14. It is over 2 years old, and has 4 gbGB of RAM. Its hard drive has 330GB free out of 578GB. The last time I shut down was more than 24 hours ago. I rarely run a cleanup program.