too blue

Hey D,

So Im working on my hubby's monitor calibration and ive tried 3 times and it's just too dang blue. it's a pc desktop. it has a "blue light filter" option you can mess with on the actual monitor. Ive lowered it but the screen is still too blue, compared to my prints. Is there any way to fix this? im using my colormumki 

Yes I did. I'm mostly frustrated with how long it takes to fiddle thru each option just to find the one that matches my prints. Is there a better calibrator out there that has a quicker process than colormunki 1. Money is not an issue.  Saving time is my issue. Let me know your recommendation. 

Yes. My own laptop. But I was able to get it to the right settings within a couple of tries. This stupid monitor is stubborn and it seems I have to go through all 5-6 options of "native, etc", lights down, tick tock tick tock, lights up, compare, etc etc before I can get it right. Was just wondering if there was a calibrator that does this whole work flow faster....

It's a brand new Asus  vc279, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236584. What's annoying is also no matter how much i increase or descrease the brightness on the monitor the little arrow never moves toward the middle. It doesn't move at all. I'll have to try some more settings tonight. Was just wondering if the Xrite Pro was any faster than 5min per calibration.