Color Profile in Camera & Photoshop CC

Hi Damien,

I am a headshot/portrait photographer and I am so very thankful for your site.  It has helped me tremendously.  Since I've had to reinstall Photoshop CC, I am at a loss with a few things.  One being, color profile.  I read somewhere (of course I can't remember, maybe one of your classes I took) that the color profile set in Photoshop should be SRGB.  Is that correct?  However, I read something that I should be using ProPhoto RGB because it has more colors????  I do not print for my clients but I want to be sure what I provide them is good enough to print with vibrant (true) colors.  So what should my settings be in my camera (canon 5d mark iii) Adobe Rgb or SRGB?  And what should be my settings in Photoshop CC?  

2 hours ago, PhOtO JuNkie said:

I read somewhere (of course I can't remember, maybe one of your classes I took) that the color profile set in Photoshop should be SRGB.  Is that correct?  However, I read something that I should be using ProPhoto RGB because it has more colors????  I do not print for my clients but I want to be sure what I provide them is good enough to print with vibrant (true) colors.

https://www.damiensymonds.net/2014/06/the-wide-gamut-myth.html

So what should my settings be in my camera (canon 5d mark iii) Adobe Rgb or SRGB?

As long as you shoot raw (and you definitely should be shooting raw) the in-camera colour space is irrelevant.  But keep it on sRGB to be safe.

And what should be my settings in Photoshop CC?  

https://www.damiensymonds.net/art_tscs000.html