Blue lips

NancyA

I haven't done any editing in levels on these yet but wanted to know how difficult/method to use on getting rid of the Gatorade blue lips--yes, strangle the parents as it was a basketball game so several to fix.

NLA_9540.JPG

Sorry, obviously this is where this should have started.  I haven't forgotten this one just haven't had time to finish it.  I have it in process but it still needs work.  I'm stuck with the right (child's right) side.  I can't get the back teeth to look right.  Suggestions??  I really hope the class on knowing how to get those numbers happens soon!

NLA_9540-2.JPG

Getting there maybe but I think I'm seeing some "red/pink" on some of the teeth??  You get asked all the time but how are we suppose to figure out these numbers!!  I had tried several different things but still came up blue teeth! Is this as good as can be expected or is there more I can do?  Thanks!

NLA_9540-3.JPG

Definitely.  I matched the top to the bottom by using a color layer,  Is that the best/preferred method?  I also fiddled some more with the blue teeth.  When I'm not looking at zoomed 100% crop it doesn't look bad but I seem to keep zooming it in!   

NLA_9540-4.JPG