Screen doesn't match print

Hey...

I'm struggling to get my screen to match my prints. On my skin color test print there is a slight yellow, greenish tint to the photo on screen.  On another photo of different colored peppers the reds are slightly a different hue and more saturated. Also on a landscape photo the green grass is also a different hue. The black and white is close enough. And a landscape photo of a late afternoon sunset with yellow grass in front is also very close to matching. Its soft pink and yellow colors. nothing vibrant. I have a iMac calibrated with a Spyder Pro 4 with your method. Gamma 2.2; White Point - Native; Brightness Native 107. Any suggestions? I used the photos proofs supplied by Datacolor and asked my lab to make sure to not make any adjustments to them.  

These are the proofs supplied by Datacolor/Spyder4 which is on their CD. I'm not really a photographer myself and the photos I do have are limited to pets and a few landcapes, so I thought using their proofs especially the one for skin color would make sense and give me an accurate representaion of color. Wrong? 

So it just hit me like a tonne of bricks... I opened one to check check and they are all RGB profile... Duh...

Sorry... Can I Convert these to sRGB and reprint? Or would you suggest I use my own photos.  I just don't have any decent skin color photos I can use and that's sort of important to me. 

Thank you so musch. Sorry for the trouble. Lesson learned... I'm probably gonna break a posting rule now or something. I hope not. But could you tell me if this setting is correct? Just saw it when browsing through the menus and was wondering if it plays an important role in how I view my photos?

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 8.53.07 AM.png