I am following your tutorial on whitening eyes.  I do the step with the eye dropper but in CC 2015.5  I am not seeing the channel place to add the difference in individual channels.  Mine looks nothing like your example.  Is there some place else I should be looking to add the difference to each channel? Thank you.

Okay, just worked on teeth, and had to "paint" some of the spots after clicking with the color sampler.  I had already done your teeth method.  Now in trying to get those stupid little samplers off, I keep adding more (I am option clicking on them with a mac) So now I have ten.  I tried dragging them off the image, that's why they are all over the place. Yikes.

I did a quick mask to highlight the whites of the eyes, and I am now unable to  use the sampler for this process.  It says data is unable to be rasterized or some such thing. I am going to screen shot the error.  In the olden days this would be where I flattened my layers in frustration to get something to work, but I know you don't want that.  You can see I did the spot correction on the teeth in the layer right over the original image.  But I went back to the top of the pile of layers to do the eyes.   HELP!

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 11.25.42 AM.png