Wacom tablet pressure

NancyA

Not sure this is the right place. If not please direct me.  I have used a wacom tablet on mac for a long time with no issues.  Somehow some setting got switched and I can't figure out which setting is causing it.  It is the sensitivity/pressure I realize causing this but I can't get any setting to go back to how it use to behave.  Before with this selection I could use the paint brush and fill in as I went around the area using the shift key to connect the dot selections.  Now I  never get a selection to fill.  It is leaving a light (not enough pressure) at the beginning dot, not the ending dot if that makes sense.  If I use the mouse pad I have no problem so it is just a setting on the wacom.  I've experimented changing them with no success.  Thanks!

oops no picture.  I just did another one really trying to make sure I pressed hard and it was worse which is the one I'm including.

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 10.21.30 PM.png

Edited by NancyA

I had not tried so did.  Still same.  It dawned on me I had never changed the nib so tried that and still doesn't connect.  It misses at end of the first selection not the second but then from second to third it skips at the second not the third.  If it skips it is consistent on which end it skips.

7 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

So have you played with the "Tablet pressure controls" button in the Brush Tool options bar?

Here is screen shot.  I see no tablet pressure controls button

Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 3.06.16 PM.png

I unchecked transfer.  Still not working.  I'll give up for now and play around with the pressure setting on the wacom preferences.  Just frustrating because I used it all the time and now it is useless :(  Thanks for trying.  I'll let you know if some quirk fixes it.

• Sad 1

Give up and I find the culprit (well obviously I didn't really give up!}  It was that little circle next to opacity %.  It had gotten clicked on.  I am back in happy land!!  And I left both those recommended boxes unchecked.

Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 7.59.06 PM.png

Edited by NancyA
  • Like 2