Calibration not working

Great!  Chrome is completely shithouse, and we need a shithouse browser for this test.  I want to know, when you both open the exact same web page, whether they look wildly different in colour.

(Or whether this problem is restricted only to Adobe programs.)

Ok.  That firms my conviction that this is something to do with the PremierColor.  If you can find how the settings differ, and make Cara's match yours, you'll (hopefully) find that Cara's computer calibrates properly.

If this is the case, it might be also true that you get to hang on to your Spyder 3 for a bit longer :)

My computer: 

I have a PC laptop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit and Photoshop cc. It is over 2 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 16GB free out of 476GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this thread. I rarely run a cleanup program.

Cara's computer: 

I have a PC laptop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit and Photoshop cc. It is under 2 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 174GB free out of 463GB. The last time I shut down was earlier today. I rarely run a cleanup program.

Lol. Unfortunately not because of the size of my Dropbox syncing. I didn't realise it was this bad though. I have just done a selective sync and told it to stop syncing my photos. They are now only on Dropbox online, so my hard drive space shouldn't be so bad now. I'll go back and check in a sec once Dropbox sync has finished....