Ok, I figured out why the monitor color was so off!  There is a button at the bottom of the monitor to choose Standard, ComfortView, Movie, Game, Color Temp., and Custom Color.

I changed to Custom Color and reduced blue (out of RGB) to 96% to match with my prints.

Now, the monitor colors match with my prints!  

53 minutes ago, cathm said:

Ok, I figured out why the monitor color was so off!  There is a button at the bottom of the monitor to choose Standard, ComfortView, Movie, Game, Color Temp., and Custom Color.

I changed to Custom Color and reduced blue (out of RGB) to 96% to match with my prints.

Now, the monitor colors match with my prints!  

You have to recalibrate after doing this.  Have you done so?

I Will do this when I get home today, thanks!  

After recalibrating it, instead of adjusting the custom color (no change in RGB), I adjusted the color temperature to match the print.

Do I have to recalibrate every time I manually adj my monitor 's color temp or custom color? 

What if I calibrate again and I still need to adjust the color template?   

Just now, cathm said:

After recalibrating it, instead of adjusting the custom color (no change in RGB), I adjusted the color temperature to match the print.

Good.

1 minute ago, cathm said:

Do I have to recalibrate every time I manually adj my monitor 's color temp or custom color?

Yes.

1 minute ago, cathm said:

What if I calibrate again and I still need to adjust the color template?

Hopefully it won't be necessary.  But if it is necessary, you'll do it.  Adjust again, then calibrate again.  As often as you need to.

Hi Damien!

So sorry I was gone for a while.... My kids finally started school (2 year old just started preschool) and I finally have my own time.

I am happy with how my monitor calibrates and would like to move forward.

Could you please let me know what's the next step?  Thanks!