Colormunki and Dell U2412M monitors issues

Hi Damien- 

I downloaded the most recent i 1Display studio software per your directions fir now calibrating my colormunki display. should I go ahead and do a complete calibration now instead of just the monthly recalibration?

Also- I noticed I was not getting the 4 week reminders for the last couple of times I recalibrated - have you heard of that occurring? I have a note to myself to call x-rite on Monday, but figured I’d check with you to see if you knew of anything like that happening. Oh and Happy Easter:)?? 

2 hours ago, Jennifer said:

I downloaded the most recent i 1Display studio software per your directions fir now calibrating my colormunki display. should I go ahead and do a complete calibration now instead of just the monthly recalibration?

Yes, I think that will be necessary.

Also- I noticed I was not getting the 4 week reminders for the last couple of times I recalibrated - have you heard of that occurring? I have a note to myself to call x-rite on Monday, but figured I’d check with you to see if you knew of anything like that happening.

It's possible that Windows has over-ridden those reminders, I guess.  But your new software might give you a chance to start afresh with the reminders anyway.

Oh and Happy Easter:)?? 

Thank you, and the same to you and yours.