Photo backup

I would like to but together a list of options of backup options for my clients.  I use a RAID and Amazon for backup but was looking for some options that are a bit easier and lower cost for clients (for their personal images) 
I get messages all the time of clients that have lost their images off of their phones or they never take images off their cameras. 

Any suggestions? 

Oh gosh, what a great question!  I also get those emails from clients.

The trouble is, laziness.  No matter how easy and cheap the options are, they still involve some commitment and effort from the individual.

There are some backup discussions here, but they involve photographers, not regular ol' members of the public.

You could use a service like Dropbox, and purchase the 1TB version. I think it's $99 a year. Then charge your clients a yearly fee to hold their images. It could be as low as $20 and all you would need is 5-6 clients to break even. 1TB will hold A LOT of JPEGS and you can organize things by year / project / session. If things need to be recovered, simply copy the session to a Public Folder and e-mail them a link to the files. Since you are using Amazon, maybe use them instead of Dropbox?

Edit: I just re-read your question. The Dropbox software will automatically back up their phones if you allow it. All I do on my Mac is simply plug in my phone and the Dropbox software does it's thing.

trying to revisit this topic and was looking at carbonite or back blaze since Crashplan went to small business only and it was really bad at keeping my files backed up anyways.  Thoughts?