Spyder x pro

No they are all painted the same color. There has to be a way. I know of other photographers who edit in the dark mind you or in dim lighting who also calibrate and their prints match. I feel like I'm the only one in the world who's prints do not match ! I know of a photographer who uses her internal calibration on her iMac and her prints match up! Wha?? 

So why do the prints look cool in person as I'm holding them in natural light? They do not look warm. To me if I don't compare them they look fine so beautiful. But I understand why you compare.

So the other labs they offer through shootproof.

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 2.24.35 AM.png

Edited by Michelle Pena

Bayphoto and Millers are the worst to get matching. Seriously, we have the mammoth threads of frustration to prove it. I like CPQ.com. They are like Artsy Coulture, but with better turn-around time. One thing with CPQ, is you do not want to push your colors. A little goes a long way, unless you are into Nuclear Colors. Color Inc. I've also had good results from.

I have sent out prints to WHCC and got them back. I have not compared yet since I am not in the same lighting I edit in at the moment. But already 3 out 4 photos look better on WHCC than Bay Photo just by looking from the naked eye and in daylight lighting. SO I will compare the prints to the screen alter tonight. We shall see !